The First Doctor: The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.
The Second Doctor: Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure.
The Third Doctor: Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
The Fourth Doctor: You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
The Fifth Doctor: An apple a day keeps the... Ah, never mind.
The Sixth Doctor: Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.
The Seventh Doctor: Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time.
The Eighth Doctor: I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
The Ninth Doctor: The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guidebook, you've got to throw yourself in! Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers!
The Tenth Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.
The Eleventh Doctor: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
- doctorgamesandthelock reblogged this from rosecoveredtardis
- goldenvampgirl reblogged this from notdonewithyou
- goldenvampgirl likes this
- floating-apples likes this
- anotherfoolandworthlessliar reblogged this from butttennant
- holy-tribble-its-thesilentkey reblogged this from mycartoonheartvstheworld
- alwaysforgottenpanda likes this
- rdjanddw reblogged this from timeandrelativedimension-inspace
- dontlosesightofthefuture reblogged this from im-your-favorite-actor-and-i
- dontlosesightofthefuture likes this
- potteringdowntobakerstreet reblogged this from potterheadfrom221bgotthetardis
- racheljoyify reblogged this from girl-living-in-a-fantasy-world
- racheljoyify likes this
- easca-peasca reblogged this from mycartoonheartvstheworld
- pieriarty reblogged this from 21stdoctor
- pieriarty likes this
- girl-living-in-a-fantasy-world reblogged this from notdonewithyou
- llamawithapencil reblogged this from mycartoonheartvstheworld
- thors-day reblogged this from s-erendypity
- i-dont-need-no-fandom likes this
- libertya reblogged this from matthewandbranson
- acidinwonder-land likes this
- s-erendypity reblogged this from geekycherrys
- yerawizard--harry reblogged this from lediaherondale
- simon-beetlebum likes this
- stopthattimerave likes this
- asighland likes this
- rude-and-half-ginger reblogged this from potterheadfrom221bgotthetardis
- geekycherrys reblogged this from the-greatness-we-deserve
- rosecoveredtardis reblogged this from hppea
- timeandrelativedimension-inspace reblogged this from selfmadepurgatories
- watchedastimeranout likes this
- lediaherondale likes this
- lediaherondale reblogged this from jackie-tylers
- jackie-tylers reblogged this from voldyvibes
- deancantdigelvisanymore reblogged this from selfmadepurgatories
- hppea likes this
- hppea reblogged this from thetardisandimpalaslovechild
- jake-from-state-farm reblogged this from selfmadepurgatories
- glamourpotato likes this
- skye-lining likes this
- thisshipissailingonaseaoftears reblogged this from im-your-favorite-actor-and-i
- thisshipissailingonaseaoftears likes this
- notdonewithyou reblogged this from clarasolved
- jayywhatever likes this
- it-is-either-valjean-or-javert likes this
- ecash54 reblogged this from clarasolved
- brittneyclarisa reblogged this from selfmadepurgatories
- tardis-in-scranton likes this
- certified-amateur likes this